Position: Business Analyst
The position of Business Analyst reports into Anam’s Senior Commercial Analyst
The Business Analyst will be required to work closely with Anam’s customers to ensure a smooth and efficient delivery of the Commercial aspects of the Anam A2P revenue assurance solution.
While this role is based in Dublin, after an initial training period there will be a requirement to travel to customer sites worldwide. As well as the practical deliverables, this role will involve building an efficient working business & commercial relationship with the customer.
The role includes assisting the customer to deliver on deadlines for aggregator tenders, internal & external communications plans, overseeing business launch aspects and other preparatory activities to ensure business readiness in advance of the project live date.
In addition, the successful candidate will have to investigate and resolve any issues around “internal grey routes” into a customer’s network. This will involve attaining a detailed knowledge of the SMS environment in the customer’s network over a short period of time and consult to customers on the best course of action.
Post live date, the Business Analyst will be responsible for creating & delivering required reports & dashboards to the customer. These reports will vary from “out of the box” reports to customised reports as required by the customer.
An ability to create ad hoc reports and report on financial activity reports as required is also necessary in order to deep dive into trend irregularities and establish what is driving activity.
The Business Analyst will carry out regular market intelligence gathering, liaising with aggregators, hubs and other A2P SMS providers to monitor the open market prices for terminating A2P SMS on mobile operator subscribers.
In addition to all of the above the successful candidate will be expected to gather feedback from all areas to suggest improvements and enhancements to existing Anam products, procedures & policies.
- Experience with monthly financial settlements, generating reports, settling disputes, ensuring best practice is achieved.
- Experience of A2P SMS an advantage: Knowledge of the principals of A2P
- Understanding of Commercial models
- Basic understanding of Technologies
- Knowledge of “Aggregators” industry
- Knowledge of A2P metrics and trends
- Driven personality
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical Skills
- Competent working with figures, spreadsheet
- Strong team ethic
- Comfortable with customer engagement
- Can work use their initiative
- Good communication skills
- The role is based out of Anam’s head office: Hospitality House, 16/20 Sth Cumberland St, Dublin 2
- There will be a requirement to travel for customer engagements
- This is a new role.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Business Analyst Position.
Who are Anam?
Anam Technologies provide wholesale A2P SMS revenue assurance solutions to MNO’s. Our solutions comprise of mature patented technology combined with Managed Services to deliver our customers a full service wrap. Anam’s technology is deployed with 61 operators spanning Europe, Latin America, Asia and Oceania.