This is a fantastic opportunity to join Anam’s Managed Service team. This dynamic group provides managed services and consultancy to our international customer base of Mobile Network Operators.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to learn about Telecommunications Networks, security and messaging in particular while working in a fast paced environment.
The requirements for the role are
- IT related primary degree
- Knowledge of LINUX (Redhat)
- Aptitude for scripting – Perl, Shell, Python
- SQL Knowledge or DB data extraction knowledge
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication, analytical & team working skills
- Interest in Telecoms networks
- Ability to travel & work in fast paced environment.
Some elements of the role involve
- Collect and analyse data from Live Messaging Nodes to determine optimal performance and trends
- Generation & validation of customer facing reports
- Live systems performance monitoring
- Participation in 24*7 support rota
- Daily interaction with Customers & internal Engineering and Operations Groups