Position: Marketing Support Assistant
Anam is the fastest growing independent A2P SMS Monetisation service provider in the world, analysing billions of messages for Mobile Operators in over 60 countries. Anam’s patented Signalling/SMS Firewall technology enables Operators to safeguard Subscriber trust in the mobile network, shielded from intrusion and SPAM.
With deep industry and technology knowledge, Anam provides the very best consulting talent to monetize A2P traffic. Anam is independent of aggregators and hubs and is focused on working with Mobile Network Operators to transform their A2P business. Anam invented and owns the patent for SMS Home Routing ™, a technique fundamental to SMS Firewalls.
Working within the marketing function, the Company has a new and exciting opening. The right candidate, likely to be a recent Graduate, will have the opportunity to learn and work in a dynamic and emerging mobile technology sector. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to interact with an excellent group of international experts as well some of the world’s most advanced Mobile Network Operators (MNO).
Responsibilities for providing marketing support to all facets of the marketing function across all related projects. The successful candidate will have a hands-on role in designing, distributing and supporting marketing collateral across internal and external channels. There will be particularly emphasis on developing B2B marketing and ensuring ANAM utilizes contemporary Digital Marketing tools for related campaigns. The candidate will also assist with Event Management and help drive marketing needs based on proactive market analysis.
- Assist with marketing related projects and event management.
- Help design and prepare marketing collateral.
- Utilize Salesforce as a tool to measure marketing KPIs.
- Strong emphasis on developing B2B digital marketing and maximising various platforms including but not limited to; LinkedIn for marketing, Google Analytics, Twitter
- Assist in creating compelling direct marketing campaigns utilizing tools such as Mail Chimp.
- Support the pre-sales, product management and sales team to help define and maintain new market-product strategies and collateral.
- Assist with producing high quality content for promotions and company related presentations. Extract information from a wide range of inputs for a wide range of audiences.
- Use Salesforce as a reporting tool to communicate on performance of marketing campaigns against agreed targets and related metrics/objectives.
- Assist with the execution of product/marketing webinars including local promotion and follow-up.
- Extract and analyse market data; (customers/prospects and competitors) and use as input into marketing planning.
- Contribute to ensuring ANAM’s strong brand awareness continues within the A2P SMS sector
- Help design presentation templates, branding statements and vanilla product presentations which can be easily adapted and enriched for a specific market/geography.
- Interaction with 3rd parties as required.
- Up to 2 years’ experience, within a Marketing function.
- Strong IT and reporting skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook, Mail Chimp.
- Strong presentation preparation skills required.
- Have a solid Marketing acumen
- Good knowledge and proficiency in Digital Marketing techniques and engagement:
- Experience of using LinkedIn for marketing
- Google Analytics
- Utilizing Twitter
- Strong B2B experience and skills (familiar with managing B2B for LinkedIn).
- Proficiency in graphic generation for marketing
- Brand development experience
- Ability to manage changing priorities and re-prioritise effectively.
- Work in a methodical manner and able to handle large amounts of information, see connections and anticipate opportunities and issues as they arise.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the adaptability to change style and approach to suit audience.
- Ability to adapt work to different time zones, cultures and awareness of the needs of a global organisation.
- Have a strong work ethic, be highly motivated, bright, quick to learn, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Exceptional organisational skills, combined with ability to prioritise competing demands, maintain high quality standards and meet deadlines on multiple projects/tasks.
- Qualified in Marketing preferably Degree level.
The Role is based in an excellent Dublin City Centre location (IFSC) and likely to require some global travel to International Company/Conference Events.