Anam is the fastest growing, independent SMS Firewall and A2P monetization service provider in the world, filtering billions of messages on Mobile Networks in over 60 countries.
With deep industry and technology knowledge, Anam provides the very best consulting talent to monetize A2P traffic. Anam is independent of aggregators and hubs and is focused on working with Mobile Operators to transform their A2P business. Anam invented and owns the patent for SMS Home Routing™, a technique fundamental to SMS Firewalls.
Anam is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the Operations team to lead deployment of our solutions into Mobile Operator networks globally.
This position will be based out of the Anam Asia office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Ownership and maintenance of the projects plans, actively tracking deliverables, dependencies, risks, issues, the change control log and communication of these within the Operations & Managed Services teams and with our customers
- Sustain the project direction
- Communicate clearly and effectively with sponsors and stakeholders
- Work with Operations and Managed Services teams to ensure adequate resourcing of assigned projects to meet project criteria
- Work with the project management team to ensure accurate and timely reporting on project performance
- Co-ordinate weekly meetings/conference project update calls with our customers.
- Escalate any risk to quality, budget or schedule to Chief Operations Officer
- University degree in IT or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years Project management experience preferably in Telecoms/IT
- Proven track record in Project Management and preparing for PMP Certification or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management Disciplines (Risk, Issue, Change, Deliverable Management), Methods and Tools (MS Project, Scheduling, JIRA)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong listening, analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills, with close attention to detail
- Ability to analyze problems and make well-reasoned, sound decisions
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with clients through excellent delivery, understanding and meeting customer needs, while looking after commercial interests by being firm around the definition of deliverables, and managing change to avoid scope creep
- Ability to travel to customer sites globally for periods of up to one month
- Ability to understand and resolve or escalate issues quickly
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads, strong time-management skills
- Clear, articulate and concise verbal and written communication
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a pressurized environment
- Experience in Service Management highly desirable