This position will be based in Dublin, Ireland.
With seven international offices and technology deployed in 60+ mobile network operators worldwide Anam has a well earned reputation for SMS security and commercialisation. Our customers recognize us for our world class products and talent. We are seeking a Project Manager who will work closely with our customers, our Operations and Managed Services teams. The project manager will plan and deliver the implementation of Anam technology to agreed timelines, cost and quality standards within the company’s project methodology framework. You will be an excellent communicator, have strong customer orientation and be experienced in managing complex deployments.
- Ownership and maintenance of the projects plans, actively tracking deliverables, dependencies, risks, issues, the change control log and communication of these within our Operations & Managed Services teams and with our customers
- Work with our Operations and Managed Services teams to ensure adequate resourcing of assigned projects to meet project criteria
- Work with the Project management team to ensure accurate and timely reporting on project performance
- Co-ordinate weekly meetings/conference project update calls with our customers
- Escalate any risk to quality, budget or schedule to Chief Operations Officer
- University degree in IT or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years Project management experience preferably in Telecoms/IT
- Proven track record in Project Management and preparing for PMP Certification or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management Disciplines (Risk, Issue, Change, Deliverable Management), Methods and Tools (MS Project, Scheduling, JIRA).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze problems and make well-reasoned, sound decisions
- Ability to travel to customer sites worldwide
- Experience in Service Management highly desirable
- Affinity with Process Management highly desirable