Anam is the fastest growing independent A2P SMS Monetisation service provider in the world, analysing billions of messages for Mobile Operators in over 60 countries. Anam’s patented Signalling/SMS Firewall technology enables Operators to safeguard Subscriber trust in the mobile network, shielded from intrusion and SPAM.
With deep industry and technology knowledge, Anam provides the very best consulting talent to monetize A2P traffic. Anam is independent of aggregators and hubs and is focused on working with Mobile Network Operators to transform their A2P business. Anam invented and owns the patent for SMS Home Routing ™, a technique fundamental to SMS Firewalls.
Working both within the Commercial/Sales dept. and CEO office , the Company has a new and exciting unique opening for a dual and multi-faceted role. The right candidate likely to be a recent Graduate, will have the opportunity to learn and work in a dynamic and emerging mobile technology sector. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to interact with an excellent group of international experts as well some of the world’s most advanced Mobile Network Operators (MNO).
Sales Support Role Component
Responsibilities for providing sales support to the Commercial organisation. This will involve providing support across the full pre and post sales cycles and particularly focus on ensuring sales; reporting, pipelines and objectives are dynamically tracked in real time. The successful candidate will ensure the sales team are fully briefed and equipped with all sales related information and collateral to ensure the can efficiently pursue new opportunities and effectively manage existing customer needs.
- Upkeep and management of Salesforce to run and maintain a variety of reports for sales team;
- Generating master reports for above 50% prospects
- Detail reports for Exec team identifying any revenue/invoicing/forecasting/delivery risks
- Ad hoc reporting to core sales team
- Close tracking of all active prospects
- Coordination of appointments/meetings with customers and prospect and associated diary mgmt.
- Managing and producing multi-faceted sales reports on a weekly basis
- Interpreting, collating and presenting risk analysis sales data to Finance and Exec team
- Producing quality business and company related presentations from a wide range of inputs for a wide range of audiences
- Monitoring of customer accounts
- Assistance in coordinating, tracking and submission of RFP/RFI processes
- Act as project manager into the Commercial and Sales team
- Assist in developing sales related documentation and collateral
- Act as a hub for the management of incoming customer email’s and telephone calls
- Assist with marketing related projects and event management
- Help with co-ordination of travel as required for sales team
CEO Business Support Assistant Component
The remit of this aspect of the role will involve providing direct one and one business support to the Company’s CEO on a project by project basis as well as acting as an executive assistant as required. This will include for example helping to translate outputs from business strategy reviews into presentations and/or reports to help capture and package key business priorities and propositions. Involvement in other specialist related projects will also form part of the role as required. Other tasks will involve general admin support to the CEO on day to day activities and priorities.
- Assignment to special projects for CEO as required.
- Producing specialised business-related presentations and reports for the CEO
- Interaction with external customers / entities
- Coordination of appointments, meetings and associated diary management
- Graduate level entry role, previous work placement experience or former similar Sales Support experience ideally within a Product organisation will be an advantage
- Strong IT skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook; being pro-active to maintain these skills at a high level
- Knowledge of or previous experience of Salesforce or similar CRM platform an advantage.
- Have a solid Business acumen.
- Ability to manage changing priorities and re-prioritise effectively.
- Work in a methodical manner and able to handle large amounts of information, see connections and anticipate opportunities and issues as they arise.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the adaptability to change style and approach to suit audience
- Ability to adapt work to different time zones, cultures and awareness of the needs of a global organisation
- Engagement and ability to demonstrate high level of initiative to both the Sales team and CEO office.
- Have a strong work ethic, be highly motivated, bright, quick to learn, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Exceptional organisational skills, combined with ability to prioritise competing demands, maintain high quality standards and meet deadlines on multiple projects/tasks.
- Role is based in an excellent Dublin City Centre location (IFSC) and may require some global travel to customer premises/International Company Events.
- Degree level qualification preferable from a Business related course