Anam are seeking to appoint a Senior Technical Sales and Solutions Architect to address growth in market demand for our mobile security product portfolio. The position reports to the CTO.
As part of the CTO office team, this role involves representing the Anam product portfolio in the context of Technical Sales activities in the EMEA and AsiaPac regions. The function extends to full technical ownership for configuration and implementation of designated Customer solutions.
- Technical Sales support for prospective MNO customers. Working closely with the Commercial team and our 3rd party partners this function involves direct customer engagement and on-site meetings & workshops.
- Managing the technical element of RFP responses and other commercial proposals relating to Anam Solution portfolio
- Providing Scope and Requirements input to the Project Implementation department and Engineering departments for contracted projects. This shall involve an intensive cooperation during the High Level Design stage of projects.
- Detailing specific technical requirements and Driving feature release sets across Engineering and Operations departments
- Performing the Solution Architect function as part of new customer system implementation with our customers. In detail this function involves
- Leading Technical Workshops with customer, mostly on-site
- System Dimensioning (Hardware and Software)
- Completion of professional design documentation
- Senior Technical authority interface to customer
- Interface to Operations and Managed Services team as regards solution architecture, traffic migration strategies, customized reporting, etc
- Working closely with Commercial team with regard to Customer Change Requests
- Drafting of Product Feature Requests relating to any identified change requests
- At least 10 years industrial experience working in similar roles for mobile telecoms technology companies
- Minimum 5 years Technical Sales or Solutions Architect experience
- Product level Experience in SS7, SMS and/or GSM MAP protocols
- IT or Engineering degree
- Ability to travel to customer sites worldwide
- Effective communications and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to listen to customers and clearly rationalise their requirements and needs for technology solutions sourced from vendors
- Extremely motivated with passion to represent best of breed technology
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
About Anam Technologies
Anam delivers solutions that secure & generate revenue on the Mobile Network.
Anam is the fastest growing independent SMS Firewall and A2P Monetisation service provider in the world, filtering billions of messages in over 60 countries. Anam’s team of Industry leading A2P consultants leverage firewall technology to enable Mobile Operators generate new revenues from A2P SMS traffic on their networks.
On the mobile network signalling side, Anam’s Managed Signalling Firewall protects the mobile network from the well publicised attacks arriving over the global SS7 & Diameter networks. This same technology serves as a monetization platform for a variety of location based & mobile identity services. Anam owns the worldwide patent for Home Routing (EP 1683375 B1), a technique invented by John Murtagh, Anam CTO in 2006 and fundamental to SMS Firewalls.
Anam is headquartered in Dublin Ireland, the main Asia office is in Kuala Lumpur and the company has further worldwide presence in London, Hong Kong and Hanoi.www.anam.com