Anam Technologies Limited is a wireless messaging company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and is a world leader in next generation SMS Anti-Fraud and Messaging services. We have offices in Malaysia, Vietnam and Hong Kong. (www.anam.com)
Anam Technologies research and development team consists of highly experienced, world-class engineers who are pioneers of messaging technology that have helped create and shape the wireless messaging as we know it today.
The positions will be based in Anam Technologies’ Dublin Headquarters in a dynamic young team. As a contributing member of the company, the software development and system test engineers will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle across all product lines with some opportunity to travel.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to learn about Telecommunications Networks (GSM, SS7, and SIGTRAN) and messaging in particular (SMS & MMS) while working in a fast paced environment.
- Hands on development using a variety of programming languages and environments (Java, WebServices, C/C++) [Software Development].
- Full coding and unit testing responsibilities and implementation of design specs [Software Development].
- Hands on development of test specifications, test plans and test case suites [System Testing].
- Participate in the development of testing strategy; ownership and responsibility for update/maintenance of own test environment [System Testing].
- Take initiative for improving the quality of products, processes and systems
- Participate in the development of functional specifications as well as associated detail design documents.
- Complete project deliverables with a high level of quality, using best practices in line with project schedules.
- Willingness to learn and demonstrate new found skills.
- Ability to provide support in maintaining and enhancing existing software engineering practices and methodologies.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of some or all of the following Linux, C/C++, Java, GUI development, Web Services mobile telecoms/wireless products is desirable.
- Knowledge of Linux environment is necessary while python, shell scripting knowledge is desirable but not required.
- Understanding of software life cycle and test gates (Unit, System, Interworking and Customer Acceptance).
- MySQL or other database knowledge is desirable.
- Knowledge of any network or telecommunication protocols is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Independent work approach and the ability to multi task in a busy work environment.
Only direct applications, no Agencies or referrals.