12 Jul Business Intelligence Analyst (Analytics)
Position: Business Intelligence Analyst (Analytics)
The Company has a new and exciting opening which offers a great opportunity to learn and work in a dynamic and emerging technology sector. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to interact with an excellent group of technologists as well some of the world’s most advanced Mobile Network Operators (MNO).
Location: The role is based in an excellent Dublin City Centre location (IFSC) and will require some global travel.
Reporting Line: The position of Business Intelligence Analyst (Analytics) reports directly to the Director of Revenue Analytics.
- Carry out regular Market Intelligence on our mobile operator customers.
- Post deployment, develop strong ‘In Life’ and commercial partnerships with MNO Business Owners to maximize untapped revenue streams which emerge as a consequence of conducting deep targeted traffic analysis.
- The ability to write financial/ activity reports on the fly in order to deep dive into trend irregularities and establish what is driving anomalist traffic activity.
- Act as an facilitator, account manager and data specialist to both MNO business owners and their technical teams.
- Engage and account manage customers (MNOs) on solutions to pro-actively help drive and increase their revenues based on trends and anomalies identified by the analytics reporting.
- Continually design and implement intelligent rule based analytics to detect, alert and ultimately eliminate non-revenue generated SMS traffic.
- Carry out regular Trend analysis on A2P traffic looking for activity that would not be aligned with seasonal characteristics, growth patterns and established trends.
- Convene customer reviews and regularly present dynamic and real time data analysis reporting.
- Support the initial “audit” process when we deploy our solution into new Customers.
- Carry out daily checks to minimize revenue leakage and report on same.
- The ability to work with MNO & Aggregators to resolve billing discrepancies in a transparent way with supporting documentation.
- Close engagement with the Anam Engineering teams and Operations teams to ensure new reporting feature requirements are developed, tested and productized for new and legacy customer sites.
- 3rd Level / MSc Qualification in Analytics/Mathematics/Computer Systems.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a related field/role (Business Analyst/Analytics).
- Good commercial acumen, previous experience of working directly with Business Owners.
- Ability to analyse and translate data into business propositions enabling customers to drive their revenue targets.
- Experience in designing and generating detail reporting and real-time Dashboard components adhering to best practice and leading industry standards.
- Previous exposure to ELK stack (ElasticSearch, Logstashand Kibana) an advantage.
- Strong MS Excel competency.
- Previous experience of designing and implementing rule based techniques.
- Technical and Business Background preferred.
- Driven personality with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical Skills and highly organised
- Competent working with figures and spreadsheets.
- Strong team ethic.
- Comfortable with customer engagement, delivering presentations and ability to assess new requirements
- Can work use their initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Role is based in an excellent Dublin City Centre location (IFSC) and will require some global travel to customer premises.
Anam is the world leading independent provider of Messaging solutions for Mobile Operators. Specialising in A2P Monetisation, Security & Hubbing applications, our systems process billions of messages daily across 85 countries for more than 650M subscribers.
Anam’s global team of SMS & A2P consultants use firewall, analytics, visualisation & reporting technologies to generate new revenues from A2P, protect subscribers against SPAM and fraud & deliver operational messaging efficiencies for Mobile Operators.
Anam is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with global Sales offices in Malaysia & Kenya. The company has further substantial worldwide support presence in Czech Republic, Egypt, Jamaica, Malta, Nigeria, Russia, Pakistan & Vietnam.
Anam is rated No 1 SMS Firewall vendor by a global industry survey of 172 Mobile Operators. The company is backed by Enterprise Ireland and was awarded Top Irish Exporter in Deloitte’s 2018 FAST50 programme.
Visit www.anam.com for more details.