10 Feb Receptionist / Finance Support Admin
The Company has a new Receptionist / Finance Support role which offers a great opportunity to learn and work in a dynamic and emerging technology sector.
Location: The role is based in an excellent Dublin City Centre location (IFSC).
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri 9.00am-5.30pm)
Reporting Line: The position reports directly to the Financial Accountant
This dual role will require the candidate to work independently and deliver a high-quality admin service in a front of house and Finance Admin/Support role. Working from the reception area, the candidate will manage the front reception desk and will be responsible for all related administration. In addition, they will help co-ordinate and arrange travel requirements for staff directly and via our travel agents.
The role will also require the candidate to work closely with our Finance Function across a no. of different areas including; administration of staff expenses, reconciliation of credit card and petty cash statements, assisting with invoice processing and accounts payable processing . Please see below the specific responsibilities for the role:
- Receiving, signing in and directing visitors. Provide refreshments as required.
- Co-ordination and arrangement of travel / accommodation directly and via our travel agency in line with cost / finance budgets.
- Checking , collating and management of staff expenses
- Credit card and petty cash control, providing monthly reconciliations for both.
- Invoice processing
- Accounts payable processing
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- General Ledger posting
- Preparing various reports for the Company Chairman on bi-weekly basis.
- Routing incoming calls.
- Managing and directing any inbound / outbound deliveries.
- Assisting with related Marketing Administration and Support
- Help with presentation preparation (internal and external).
- Assisting with any events (internal and external).
- Ordering couriers and taxis.
- Purchasing of stationary and other printing materials.
- General Admin Support (printing, scanning, filing, etc.)
Professional / Experience:
- Ideally, will have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar office role.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Previous finance experience and an interest in developing finance skills an advantage
- Any Finance entry level qualifications an advantage
- Professional telephone manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- An ability to interact with people in a friendly and professional manner.
- Experience with accounts package Sage, an advantage
- High attention to detail necessary
- Initiative to work independently and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads, strong time-management skills essential.
- Company’s front of house representative.
- Enjoys working in a busy office environment.
Anam is the world leading independent provider of Messaging solutions for Mobile Operators. Specialising in A2P Monetisation, Security & Hubbing applications, our systems process billions of messages daily across 85 countries for more than 650M subscribers.
Anam’s global team of SMS & A2P consultants use firewall, analytics, visualisation & reporting technologies to generate new revenues from A2P, protect subscribers against SPAM and fraud & deliver operational messaging efficiencies for Mobile Operators.
Anam is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with global Sales offices in Malaysia & Kenya. The company has further substantial worldwide support presence in Czech Republic, Egypt, Jamaica, Malta, Nigeria, Russia, Pakistan & Vietnam.
Anam is rated No 1 SMS Firewall vendor by a global industry survey of 172 Mobile Operators. The company is backed by Enterprise Ireland and was awarded Top Irish Exporter in Deloitte’s 2018 FAST50 programme.
Visit www.anam.com for more details.