12 Nov Sales Executive
Position: Sales Executive
The Company has a new and exciting opening for a multi-faceted support role. The successful candidate (likely to be a recent graduate) will be assigned to work within a dynamic and busy Commercial/Sales dept. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to interact with an excellent group of international experts as well some of the world’s most advanced Mobile Network Operators (MNO).
Location: The role is based in an excellent Dublin City Centre location (IFSC) and will require some global travel.
Reporting Line: The position reports into the Director of Sales
Role and Responsibilities:
The role’s core responsibility will be to provide a sales support function to the Commercial organisation. This will involve providing support across the full pre and post sales activities and particularly focus on ensuring sales; reporting, pipelines and objectives are dynamically tracked in real time. The successful candidate will ensure the sales team are fully briefed and equipped with all sales related information and collateral to ensure they can efficiently pursue new opportunities and effectively manage existing customer needs. Over time as the sales executive becomes familiar with Anam’s offering, they will be expected to participate in customer meetings and to interact with customers – for example to follow up on new leads.
- Upkeep and management of Salesforce to run and maintain a variety of reports for sales team;
- Generating reports
- Detail reports for Exec team identifying any revenue/invoicing/forecasting/delivery risks
- Ad hoc reporting to core sales team
- Close tracking of all active prospects
- Updating of salesforce data relating to prospects, customers, tasks and opportunities.
- Coordination of appointments/meetings with customers and prospect and associated diary mgmt.
- Managing and producing multi-faceted sales reports on a weekly basis
- Interpreting, collating and presenting risk analysis sales data to Finance and Exec team
- Producing quality business and company related presentations from a wide range of inputs for a wide range of audiences
- Monitoring of customer accounts
- Assistance in coordinating, tracking and submission of RFP/RFI processes
- Act as project manager into the Commercial and Sales team
- Assist in developing sales related documentation and collateral
- Act as a hub for the management of incoming customer email’s and telephone calls
- Assist with marketing related projects and event management
- Help with co-ordination of travel as required for sales team
- Interacting with customers – in meetings, or remotely – for example to follow up on leads generated.
- Participate in preparation for conferences, and trade shows – for example generating contact plans
- Conducting research – e.g. relating to specific customers
- Interacting with members of other teams
- Working with Anam colleagues to plan customer interactions
- Preparing commercial proposals for customers
- Providing weekly progress reports.
Requirements and Experience:
- Graduate level up to 2 years previous related experience. Any former similar Sales Support experience ideally within a Product organisation will be an advantage
- Strong IT skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook; being pro-active to maintain these skills at a high level
- Knowledge of or previous experience of Salesforce or similar CRM platform an advantage.
- Have a solid Business acumen.
- Ability to manage changing priorities and re-prioritise effectively.
- Work in a methodical manner and able to handle large amounts of information, see connections and anticipate opportunities and issues as they arise.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the adaptability to change style and approach to suit audience
- Ability to adapt work to different time zones, cultures and awareness of the needs of a global organisation
- Engagement and ability to demonstrate high level of initiative within the Sales team.
- Have a strong work ethic, be highly motivated, bright, quick to learn, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Exceptional organisational skills, combined with ability to prioritise competing demands, maintain high quality standards and meet deadlines on multiple projects/tasks.
- Role is based in an excellent Dublin City Centre location (IFSC) and will require some global travel to customer premises/International Company Events.
- Degree level qualification preferable from a Business/ Technology-Business related course
Anam is the fastest growing independent A2P SMS Monetisation service provider in the world, analysing billions of messages for Mobile Operators in over 60 countries. Anam’s patented Signalling/SMS Firewall technology enables Operators to safeguard Subscriber trust in the mobile network, shielded from intrusion and SPAM.
With deep industry and technology knowledge, Anam provides the very best consulting talent to monetize A2P traffic. Anam is independent of aggregators and hubs and is focused on working with Mobile Network Operators to transform their A2P business. Anam invented and owns the patent for SMS Home Routing ™, a technique fundamental to SMS Firewalls.